August 17, 2011

Arthur, the Great!

I don't typically shoot animals...wait that sounds kinda ... hopefully by know you know I mean "shoot" as in: WITH MY CAMERA.  But once in a great while, I have the urge to shoot an animal.  :)  The last time I did portraits of a pet was of my brother's dog, Roam, which you can see by clicking HERE.  (And that is one beautiful dog!)  Anyway, I recently decided to photograph my friend's new kitty cat as a little treat!  She got him from SPCA and invited me and my girls over so he could get used to little kids.  (Beacuse someday in the near future, she WILL have kids and this cat better be on good behavior!)  Well, he is just the sweetest little thing!  My girls were in LOVE with him!  They chased him, carried him, crawled after him on their hands and knees, played hide-and-seek with him, played with his toys, and laughed--a lot--at his silly attempts to be the-fastest-cat in Roseville.  They did this for 2 hours!   And you can bet this little guy was plum-tuckered OUT after that.  And that, ladies and gentlemen, was when I took out my camera. 

Now, may I introduce to you...Arthur!

No comments:

Post a Comment