March 17, 2011

Second shooter for weddings

I did a number of weddings last year where I took the role of the "second shooter".  And you know what?  I had so much fun!  "Tissue anyone?...Oh let me carry that for you...Where do you want me now?"  OH, it was really a little awkward at first wondering where and what THEY (the other photographer) wanted ME to capture, rather than vice versa, but I'll tell you what: even though being the second shooter was still a lot of work and running around, I STILL got to know the couples, their guests, and really get them to have a good time with the photography (and the dancing!).  I even had fun getting water for everyone...is that weird?

You know who you are...call me.  I'll be your second shooter.  :)

(A quick example from a second shooting is here.  For more wedding photos please stop by my website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment