April 14, 2013

Puppy Love: Our Little Louie

So here's the newest addition to our family...Louie.  He's our 5 month old Boston Terrier puppy, and he's a handful.  Well, more like two handfuls.  He's gettin' big.  Whether he's chewing on my shoes or laying in the sun, he's just a young pup, doing his puppy thing and we think he's going to be a wonderful little guy to have around.  We can't wait to take him camping--oh wait...that means he's gotta sleep with us?...in a tent?  I forgot about that part...well, anyway...I guess that's just part of being a dog owner, eh?  He's pretty darn cute so, he's I think we'll keep him around.  :)

The light was just beautiful in our backyard this morning, so I had to get a few shots of him looking so handsome.  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment